Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Fling

I spent three hours in Macy's last night. Normally I would feel guilty devoting so much time to one store, but they have great sales at the moment and I needed a day of relaxation. I'm not quite ready to try on a swim suit, but they are definitely out and ready to be purchased. Instead I spent my hard earned money on new "underthings" and a refill of my favorite perfume (DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom). Now, the reason that link is to Sephora instead of Macy's is because Sephora ships for free, AND Sephora offers the 1oz size...which is only $40 and perfect for your purse. I got the 1.7oz size because I was feeling impulsive...but now I am concerned about carrying it around with me.

Either way, I LOVE this fragrance because it is light, not too sweet, but still exceptionally unique. The 1oz container lasted nearly 6 months for me....and I used it more than most people would (plus I probably shared it with others as much as I used it on myself). Perfume is such a great way to top off your look. Even if others don't smell it, you will know you smell wonderful. Shop around and find the fragrance that is perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment